SWISS INSTITUTE OF ECONOMIC EXCELLENCE
A Renowned Swiss Institution For Higher EducationThe Swiss Institute of Economic Excellence was founded in April 2020 as a joint venture of the Institute for Systemic Management (a Swiss Business School founded in 2010), the IffP (Institute for Financial Planning & Education Switzerland, founded in 1995), data IQ Ltd. (an agency specialized in the scientific analysis of data, founded in 2015) and CONSTANT DIALOG Ltd. (internationally renowned Swiss agency for market and social research, founded in 2009).
The Purpose of Researching And Teaching Economic ExcellenceThe purpose of this joint venture is to empirically research and comprehensively teach three scientific fields:
• The Science of Personal Excellence
• The Science of Professional Excellence
• The Science of Financial Excellence
Offices / Mountain AcademyOur offices as well as our virtual class room are in Cham, canton of Zug, Switzerland and our onsite mountain courses are held at the Mount Rigi in the canton fo Schwyz.
Founding Institutions / BoardThe founding institutions are represented by the respective presidents of the board who constitute the Academic Board of the Swiss Institute of Economic Excellence. Here you will find a List of all our lecturers:
• Jörg Hilber, MAS, Academic Dean, Head of Online Didactics
• Dr. Felix Horlacher, Head of the Finance Didactics Departement
• Dr. Stefan Oglesby, Head of the Research Department
• Heinz Kaegi, Head of the Leadership Excellence Program